Easy, peasy with a little lemon squeezy! Need to get dinner on the table in 10 minutes? Not a problem. This salad only takes 2 minutes to prepare which gives you an entire 8 minutes to grill a deliciously healthy protein of your choice.
Lahanosalata is a traditional Greek winter salad full of texture and fresh vibrant flavours. Everyone has their own version of this classic salad, I personally love to add toasted sesames for extra c-c-crunch. Perfect for those eating lean and clean as it is low carb, gluten free and can also be dairy free if you omit the cheese.
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- ½ cabbage, finely shredded
- Handful of flat parsley , chopped
- Handful of mint, chopped
- 100g kefalograviera cheese, shaved
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- Toast sesame seeds in a small frypan for 1 minute or until golden. Set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl with toasted sesame.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad.